Skip to main content

What I am Reading and doing This Week



I am not super important YET...lol. I do, however, have a learning mindset. And these are my projects for this week

Reading List




Starting a Successful Blog When you have NO Clue! (2019) by Gundi Gabrielle. I grab this from amazon kindle for less than One Dollar US. Which is a Steal when converted to my Guyanese Dollars (0.99usd x $200G$ = $198 Guyanese dollars) By the way, did I mention - realllllly reallllly cheap in our dollars.

I have taken the liberty of attaching the link in the name of the book. You can check it out. I am not making any money or anything from sharing this link. If you are thinking of starting your blog and money is a bit tight, I would recommend that you check it out.





I am also still reading Jen Sincero's You are a badass at Making Money 
- an awesome read for those of us who have mental blocks on earning money. Money making is a sticky subject for some. But I have grown past the stick away from me to stick to me...lol.

🔼I have taken the liberty of attaching the link in the name of the book. You can check it out. I am not making any money or anything from sharing this link. 

I am also very interested in Mel Robbins theory that motivation is garbage because I think there is truth to it. I am a system kinda a woman. I love Mel Robbins, check out the video below. I hope you find it interesting.



I have also learnt how to add blogs that I find interesting to my reading list on blogger.



What I am Exploring 

1. Email Chimp


2. Project Management


3. Digital Marketing Books and Videos


4. Using Typeform to create online opt-in forms


Natasha VA Business (my side Hustle) - How to grow and expand this business has been on my mind so much lately. Because I want the freedom to create my own schedule and to create an environment that I want to work in.


My full-time job is still a big chunk of my day but I am fitting in all of this around it.

My Favourite free tool to help me is, of course, Google Calendar...I really prefer digital calendars because of the flexibility.


Let me know in the comments if you find these interesting.













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self Care- ME taking Care of ME

I love being able to spend time with my most favourite gal. ME! There was a time when being alone would have scared the sh.t out of me. At one time in my life, I would have always had to keep busy. My bestie said something that stuck with me until now, "What is wrong, don't you like yourself" I kinda brush it off and promptly went back to staying busy.  But somewhere along the line as I started on my journey of self-discovery, I began to understand why she would ask that question.  Taking time for me and my thoughts, as scary and chaotic as they are it was such a good move in the right direction for me. I generally spend my quiet time reading, deep thinking and writing in my journal. Sometimes there is no plan, I just wing it. I sleep, drink water, stay indoors and ask myself questions that I need answers to. Often I do not get the answers, but there are times when an entire plan would come through. I have learnt to trust the process and stay faithful t...