Skip to main content

Three Instagram Features in 2019



My name is Natasha, a part-time Virtual Assistant from Guyana South America. Natasha VA Business is a virtual service provider which offers Virtual business management and support services to busy Women Entrepreneurs. The dream is to build this into a thriving business, where I can then provide gainful employment in a creative safe space for young and not so young women who are upcoming VA’s from my country.

As a Virtual Assistant, it is imperative that there is constant learning to add value to my clients and grow my business. Email marketing, Social Media, Digital Marketing etc, to name a few.

Instagram is a favourite of mine and it is also for about one billion monthly users, 60 % of which logs in daily. In an effort to stay on top of the game Instagram is constantly tweaking the way they display your content. In 2019 thus far there has been so many and more is rolling out. 

In this blog, I bring 3 of these changes to you

    1. Sharing Posts to Stories

    How to?

Go to the post you want to share to stories and select it. Then click on the aeroplane icon at the bottom of the picture



And there you have it. It’s as easy as that.



2    2.   Sharing Multiple Videos/Pictures to Stories

      How to?

  • Go to your stories camera by tapping on the camera icon on the top left or by swiping right from your home feed. 

  • Then swipe up from the bottom of your screen to open your camera roll. Select Multiple posts icon on the top right and select the images you want to post to your stories. The order will appear on your stories in number order that is added during your selection process.  Continue on to edit each picture as you want it then share to stories.




3. Sharing Instagram Stories to Facebook Stories

Ensure that your Instagram account is linked to your Facebook account.

Check now!

Click on the three lines at the top right hand of your Instagram home page, this will take you to the settings option- then tap on settings (the gear icon) – scroll down to Account then select linked accounts, if you do not have your facebook account linked here is where you would want to do that
See Video from Howfinity, they create "How to Videos" on Youtube



This video will also walk you through setting up the sharing stories option.



 As I learn I am constantly changing the way I interact on this platform. If you go through my Insta feed, natashavamiss, you can see how I am changing and growing. 

I am also still wrapping my head around blogging and as such you will notice the changes in my blogging style and in the design layout of the blog.




There is so much to learn, with new tech stuff being rolled out every second, but I keep it sane by staying organized. I have buttoned it down to three tasks that must be mastered by September 2019
  •        Instagram
  •        Facebook
  •        Email Marketing


Thank you for taking this journey with me. I can be contacted via email, see below.






    Sending out Good Vibes
          Natasha



















































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Three ways that you can use Batching for Productivity in you Business.

  Today's Blog is about Batching and how it can help with productivity, Batching is a term I have heard many times and I incorporated it into my professional life. It has yielded very good results for me and as such, I would love to share it with you guys. Let's dig in; Batching Definition:   Batching is a manufacturing term it means products are made in a specified group or amount, within a time frame. Batching is a  process, therefore it can be applied to different situations and as such it has been transferred to the productivity world.  There are many tasks that you can do in batches some examples are writing, content creation, editing etc. A simple search on Youtube will yield results of YouTubers talking about how they batch their content creations, filming multiple videos on the same day, writing several blog post and so on. You can, therefore, understanding how the process of batching can apply to your productivity. By grouping similar tasks